Wednesday, April 19, 2006

INTRO


What a crazy world--I am setting up a blog. Not sure what I'll include on it. I think that'll come in time.

:) D

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi. I saw that you're part of a holistic mothers' group in Rochester, so I thought I'd drop you a quick message about an upcoming Ayurvedic program in Buffalo, NY with renowned author and teacher Dr. Vasant Lad.

The program will focus on Ayurvedic approaches to health and wellness. The brochure for the program can be found at AyurvedicMD.org.

We will be offering student and group discounts as well as scholarship and volunteer opportunities; we want all interested to attend regardless of ability to pay.

Don't miss this rare opportunity to see one of the world's leading authorities on Ayerveda.


We hope you can attend. If you could, please forward this information to anyone that you know who might be interested.


Sincerely,

Glenn Wohltmann
AyurvedaMD.org
716.538.1981

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home